- Specialist Cotton Lining
- Steel Boned
- Visible Steel Busk (Closure)
- Modesty Panel
- Lace-Up Back
- Trixi corset shape fits snugly under the bust, thereby accentuating the bust line and cinching in the waist.
Notes on Sizing
To determine your size in a steel-boned cincher or corset, measure your natural waist (the smallest part of your mid-section) and subtract 4 inches. Please be advised that the difference between your measurement and your cincher/corset size will vary depending on several factors:
- Your physiology
- The specific cincher/corset style
- How many bones the cincher/corset has (the more bones, the smaller it cinches)
- The material (soft mesh and leather will break in quicker than other fabrics)
Cinchers and corsets will break in with use, so take into account how often you plan on wearing the product, and for what duration.
Search by Keyword
Note: All prices in Canadian Dollars